Sunday, January 08, 2006

Oh yeah? Weird THIS, razor boy!

Tagged by Occam.

5 weird things about me:

1. I can move my ears independently of one another.
2. I support privatizing the fire department.
3. I practise conversations with people inside my head, before they happen in real life. The conversations are in my head. The people are not in my head. Does that make sense?
4. I am obsessed with the newspaper. I can be walking down the street with my wife, and we'll walk past a newspaper box featuring a newspaper I already read that morning. And I will stop in the middle of the sidewalk, and read the part of the front page visible through the glass of the box. You know, just in case.
5. I have fallen asleep standing up. More than once.

For what it's worth, I tag these 5:
Matt
Colby
Jay
Sean
Bart

And just to piss off Bob: cheers!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?